*WILL SELL OUT* Highly Reviewed Barbie Entomologist Doll & Playset, Lowest Price!
Grab it for the holiday gift closet before the price goes up! 🙂 Hop on over to Amazon where you can score the lowest ever price on the highly HIGHLY reviewed Barbie Entomologist Doll & Playset for $75.00.
“4 yr old granddaughter loves this! Bugs are easily attached to trees & flowers. Pegs that hold lid on the big box broke off at the first attempt to open it, but lids still sits on top. Hours of fun and imagination already. 4 yr old immediately identified the monarch in the tree and was bummed the chrysalis (not cocoon) as box called it, was not the correct coloring- green with gold markings. I think it is important to try to use correct terminology (chrysalis) from the get-go. Would be a bonus if Barbies arms were jointed to “explore” more. Still delighted with purchase.”
“Besides the bugs, there are a bunch of accessories. Barbie comes wearing a pair of binoculars, and there is a camera, a bell jar for holding specimens, a microscope, insect cage, magnifying glass, butterfly net, and National Geographic magazine. The workbench itself has a lifecycle diagram, insect identification chart, and an ant farm image on the bulletin board. I like that the workbench also has 3 handy hooks for holding things, and indents for holding things in place.”
“My Barbie loving 6 year old daughter loves this set! I’m usually annoyed with the dolls that are included in these sets as the Barbie and clothing always seem so inferior to the stand alone ones but this one is much better than usual. She has a really pretty face and great hair and the body does not seem like the cheap plastic type we’ve received with other sets. We both love her outfit. She comes in tan pants, long sleeved white shirt and a pink vest with printed on details like pockets. She also comes in hiking boots. It’s a fun change from her other outfits. I was worried she’d be hard for her to change because one of her arms is permanently bent at the elbow but it’s not a problem for her. She only has basic articulation at the shoulders and hips and waist. She does sit easily.”
- The Barbie National Geographic entomologist doll and playset creates a playtime buzz with Barbie doll, a tree for field research, a workstation for lab work, 20+ smaller pieces and fun features kids can repeat over and over!
- Open the cocoon in the tree notch and reveal the beautiful butterfly inside with a pull of the lever; lift up to close.
- Use the real magnifying glass to get a closer look at the insects — like a bee on its beehive!
- Capture specimens with the net and hold them in the two cases!
- 10 insects — 2 butterflies, 2 bees, 2 spiders, 1 beetle, 1 water beetle, 1 ladybug and 1 dragonfly keep the scientist busy.
- A plug-and-play design lets kids easily move and place the insects around the set — on the tree’s trunk and leaves, on the flowers and rock, even on the beehive!
- A professional outfit on Barbie doll and additional pieces — a microscope, binoculars, camera and issue of National Geographic Magazine — encourage kids to fly into the world of research without limits.
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years to 7 years old curious about the world, nature and science — collect all the Barbie career dolls and toys to inspire kids to dream!
- Young minds will love helping Barbie and National Geographic further the work of scientists, explorers and educators everywhere because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become!
See it here: Barbie Entomologist Doll & Playset >>>Details. This post may contain affiliate links which support this site. Read our disclosure policy.