Revlon Colorstay Looks Book Eyeshadow Palette, Vibrant Eye Colors in Mix of Shimmer, Matte and Metallic Finish, Player (920)
** Note: Deal has sold out -- below are some of the most popular ways to keep in touch so you don't miss future HOT deals like this one. **
- Subscribe to our email lists - Most popular option!
- Like us on Facebook - Over 5 thousand readers strong!
- Join Our CLOSED Facebook Group!- I will approve you after you join!
Amazon.com is offering up a deal on Revlon Colorstay Looks Book Eyeshadow Palette, Vibrant Eye Colors in Mix of Shimmer, Matte and Metallic Finish, Player (920) on sale for $6.38 (reg. $10.99).
- HIGHLY PIGMENTED EYESHADOW: A high-pigment eyeshadow palette with a range of finishes—shimmer, matte, satin, and metallic—to match your mood
- SMOOTH, SILKY TEXTURE: Blendable, colorful eyeshadow makeup that goes on smooth
- ALL DAY, LONG LASTING: Your eye makeup look stays vibrant for up to 24 hours
- FIVE COLOR PALETTES FOR EASY EYE LOOKS: Each eye makeup palette has eight shades that look perfect together. Original, a nude eyeshadow palette; Insider, a matte eyeshadow palette of nudes and purples; Player, lush blues and greens; Maverick, dusky sunset colors; and Enigma, a palette of pinks and golds. Try it: Brush sheer neutral shadow on the lids. Define your lash line with the darkest color. Use an accent shade on the outer corners for a smoky effect
- LIVE BOLDLY WITH REVLON MAKEUP: Revlon has the high-quality, high-pigment, bold color makeup you need to be yourself. Create any look—day to night, weekday to weekend—with our longwear color eyeshadows, eyeliners, matte or shiny lipsticks, and more
You may also want to look at...
- HUGE List of Amazon Stocking Stuffers Under $10 Shipped -- Updated Dec. 1st, 2022
- Try out our popular Variations tool on different Amazon URLs to get a list of the product's variations by size or price!
- Amazon's BEST Subscribe & Save Deals -- Updated Dec. 1st, 2022
- Amazon's BEST Toy Deals -- Updated Dec. 1st, 2022
- What are the BEST Amazon Diaper Deals? -- Updated Dec. 1st, 2022