My Amazon Haul — June 5th, 2019
Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
I only post deals that I think are great so of course I buy a lot of them myself! Here are some of the items I managed to pick up in some of the recent sales. Lots of great stuff that I am really happy I ordered. This should show you how much you can save just by visiting this website! 🙂
There are several subscribe & save orders in this post as I’ve been a little bhind, but I am hoping that showing you all my bargains will convince you of the values of a lot of these deals – and they actually do ship!
- Renuzit Snuggle Gel Air Freshener, Linen Escape – I paid $9.04
- Colgate Enamel Health Mouthwash, Fresh Mint – 1L – I paid $13.24 for 3
- Tide Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent Pods, 81 Count – I paid $11.97 and it’s available at time of posting. 🙂
- Finish – All in 1 – 94ct – Dishwasher Detergent – Powerball – Dishwashing Tablets – Dish Tabs – Fresh Scent (Packaging May Vary) – I paid $11.21
Throughout holidays like Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Amazon tends to offer gift cards on discount so you can get together at the movies or grab some new gifts. I got a Gap $50 Gift Card for just $40 and a Cinemark $50 Gift Card for only $40. I shop at Gap frequently and love seeing movies so for me these are just discounts on things I regularly spend on. 😉
I bought a Anne Klein Dress Watch (Model: AK/1018RGNV) for $39.99. I actually didn’t end up liking it that much so I returned it. Returns are easy with Amazon because you can just print a return label and take it to UPS. I got my refund on the same day.
Wedding season is coming up so I grabbed a nice deal on the Hallmark Signature Wedding, Bridal Shower, or Engagement Card (Here Comes the Bride) for $8.99 with the coupon discount. It’s really pretty in person and I love these beautiful little cards. If you have a wedding, birthday or occasion coming up (including Father’s Day) you can find more deals on Hallmark Cards here.
- Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare Toilet Paper, Aloe & Vitamin E – I paid $14.99
- L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Repair and Defend Conditioner – I only paid $2.79
- L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner, Hydrates Dry Hair, No Leave-In Time, with Damage Repairing Serum and Hair Oil – I paid $3.22
- L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Dry Shampoo – I paid $3.16 and I love this stuff!
- L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Moisture Conditioner 8.5 fl. oz. – I paid $2.64
- L’Oréal Paris EverCreme Deep Nourish Sulfate Free Conditioner, with Apricot Oil – I paid $2.37
- Schick Quattro for You Disposable Razors for Women Gift Set with 6 Quattro for You Disposable Razors – I paid $8.27
- Oxy Daily Defense Cleansing Pads Maximum – I paid $3.38
- Red Bull Energy Drink Sugar Free 24 Pack of 8.4 Fl Oz – I paid $24.72 so the price it is at the time of this posting is lower making this deal available!
I purchased the Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar, Original Formula, Fragrance Free, 3.5 Ounce for $3.95 when it was available with coupon. It’s been really great for my skin!
- Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Cooling Sweat- & Water-Resistant Sunscreen with Oil- & PABA-Free Formula – I paid $3.63 after coupon!
- BIC MSBAPP241-A-AST Cristal Xtra Bold Fashion Ballpoint Pen, Bold Point (1.6mm), Assorted Colors – It was $3.43 when it was on sale as a Deal of the Day item. 🙂
- BIC Soft Feel Ball Pen, Black, Fine Point – I always need pens! I paid just $4.95 – these are great pens too. I love when you find a pen that improves your handwriting!
- Cuisinart Cast Iron Casserole, Blue Gradient – Oh my gosh it was so big (photo below) and just $69.99 when I bought it from a deal of the day. I love the blue color – it’s beautiful!
Lots of room for some family sized pot roasts! 🙂
And my most recent subscribe & save order…. 🙂
Did you guys see the crazy Starbucks Pairing Cookies, Sea Salt & Caramel (Four 5-Oz. Boxes) deal I posted a couple of weeks ago and mailed out on the price mistakes mailing list?! They came and they were delicious! I didn’t eat all 4 boxes myself but they were some nice gifts to friends.
4 of those boxes cost me JUST $0.89!!! This deal is of course not available as it was gone in a matter of hours. Glad you guys got to snag thousands of boxes too. 🙂
- Gain flings! Liquid Laundry Detergent Pacs, Original – I paid ONLY $10.77
- Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets for Static Control, Outdoor Fresh Scent – I only paid $1.81
- Purex Crystals in-Wash Fragrance and Scent Booster, Fresh Spring Waters, 15.5 Ounce – Only $8.32 when I bought it
- BIC Soleil Balance Women’s Razor – I paid only $1.66
- Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Kit for Face, Brows and Bikini, 34 Count (17 Double Sided Strips) – I paid just $3.24
- Australian Gold Continuous Spray Sunscreen, Dries Fast, Broad Spectrum, Water Resistant, SPF 30 – I paid $4.85
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Scented Soy Candle, Large Glass, Geranium – I paid $11.48 for two – not the lowest price it has been, but I love these candles.
- Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent – I paid just $7.57 when it was on a super sale price that I emailed out to everyone.
- Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags – ForceFlexPlus 13 Gallon White Trash Bag – I paid $6.71 after coupon and subscribe & save
- Red Bull Energy Drink Sugar Free 24 Pack of 8.4 Fl Oz -I paid $24.72 so the price it is at the time of this posting is lower making this deal available!
- Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Aid, 23oz – I paid $7.02 after coupon and subscribe & save
- Hefty Slider Food Storage Bags – Quart Size – I paid $3.79 after coupon and subscribe & save
It was a great time to stock up on paper products! Here’s what I got…
- Amazon Brand – Presto! 308-Sheet Mega Roll Toilet Paper, Ultra-Soft – I can’t believe this box was ONLY $1.75 (as above!) I emailed it out on the price mistakes mailing list so everyone just had to see their email to grab it.
- Amazon Brand – Presto! 308-Sheet Mega Roll Toilet Paper, Ultra-Strong – I also paid $1.75 as above
- Amazon Brand – Solimo Facial Tissues – Just $22.52 for me after coupon. This is less than a buck a box!
- Charmin Ultra Strong Clean Touch Toilet Paper – I paid $23.77 which is a great price for this brand, and I will be stocked up on TP until the end of the year…
Not bad for $1.75! If you missed out then get yourself on the email list!
Did you miss any of these deals?! Get yourself on the mailing lists! We have a bunch here. I would recommend the Hot Deals mailing list as the BEST one to be on and of course the Price mistakes mailing list.
Also, like us on Facebook and popular deals will go right into your news feed so you don’t have to keep coming back to the site.Details. This post may contain affiliate links which support this site. Read our disclosure policy.