Amazon Prime Day will be July 15 & 16
Amazon is sure getting good at stretching a day. Every year we have “Black Friday Deals Week” and “Cyber Monday Deals Week” so why should “Prime Day” only be a day? Here’s hoping they’re not watering this once glorious holiday down because we’ve seen some good deals each Prime Day, I just feel like the discounts are less impressive every year.
Yes, I speak my mind on this website, I don’t hawk just any crap I don’t believe in like other sites do. 🙂
With that said here’s some of the highlights from Amazon’s Press release:
- Prime Day starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and – for the first time ever – runs for 48 hours.
- One of the best Prime Day deals (apparently) starts today, save $120 on Toshiba HD 43-Inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, only $179.99.
- Also, members will find the biggest Prime Day deals ever on Alexa-enabled devices.
- Starting today, rent newly-released Us from Jordan Peele for just $2.99.
- Starting today, rent newly-released Captain Marvel for just $3.99.
- Prime Free One-Day Delivery is now available to U.S. Prime members with no minimum purchase amount on more than ten million products coast to coast.
- Members can also get their Prime Day orders delivered together on the day of their choice with Amazon Day.
- Save up to 40% off the Key for Garage myQ Smart Garage Hub + Amazon Cloud Cam (Key Edition) Kit – Amazon’s lowest price ever at just $99.98.
Then there’s a bunch of “Prime Day Product Launches” which look like a bunch of overpriced brands I’ve never heard of likely peddling snake oil. So not much confidence there… Just because a product goes to market doesn’t mean it’s a deal and certainly without any product reviews how do you even know what you’re really getting…?
Yeah, so uh, so far there’s not a whole lot to write home about…
Check for yourself and feel free to disagree with me.Details. This post may contain affiliate links which support this site. Read our disclosure policy.