Wow — Introducing the NEW Amazon Echo Show!
Note: You are viewing a post more than eight weeks old. The information for this deal is likely not active or current. Please go to the homepage here for the latest Amazon Deals updated daily.
Of all the Echo products I thought Amazon would make I never thought that they’d make an Echo with a TV screen and it’s awesome! Play your music, watch video clips, call friends and family, control your smart home and watch your video flash briefing of the news every morning! Awesome! See it here >>>
- Echo Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, and now she can show you things. Watch video flash briefings and YouTube, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, and more. All hands-free—just ask.
- Introducing a new way to be together. Make hands-free video calls to friends and family who have an Echo Show or the Alexa App, and make voice calls to anyone who has an Echo or Echo Dot.
- See lyrics on-screen with Amazon Music. Just ask to play a song, artist or genre, and stream over Wi-Fi. Also, stream music on Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Powerful, room-filling speakers with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and extended bass response.
- Ask Alexa to show you the front door or monitor the baby’s room with compatible cameras from Ring and Arlo. Turn on lights, control thermostats and more with WeMo, Philips Hue, ecobee, and other compatible smart home devices.
- With eight microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo Show hears you from any direction—even while music is playing.
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Jeopardy!, Allrecipes, CNN, and more.
Even sweeter, right now you can buy two and get $100 off the price when you use the promo code SHOW2PACK at checkout. Think how great to would be to give one to your parents – especially with the feature where you can video call one another. 🙂 What a great way to keep in touch without your parents having to learn anything complicated.Details. This post may contain affiliate links which support this site. Read our disclosure policy here.