My Amazon Haul — March 6th, 2016
Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
I only post deals that I think are great so of course I buy a lot of them myself! Here are some of the items I managed to pick up in some of the recent sales. Lots of great stuff that I am really happy I ordered. This should show you how much you can save just by visiting this website!
Here’s lots of the stuff that I picked up in the last month and I mean lots! I haven’t made a haul post in a while because I’ve been so busy with a few things going on in my personal life, but I finally found the time to tell you guys about all the stuff I picked up in the sales.
Firstly, I know I told you guys about this one a lot but I picked up another order of the Dentek Travel Case with Flossers in Tray, 4 Count (Pack of 6) for $2 and they’re currently at $19.99! These are so useful to pop into my handbag (especially for popcorn at the movies and going out to dinner!) I am still kind of amazed you get 6 boxes for such a low price.
A while back there was a pretty sweet deal on these Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head, Medium, 6 Count which I managed to snag for $3.29 [unavailable]. There was a coupon that worked multiple times and I know that lots of you guys managed to snag this one too.
With the same coupon I used for the toothbrushes I also grabbed the Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste Twin Pack (two 6oz tubes) for $2.73. The deal is now [unavailable].
* I snagged the NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Gradual Tanner & Body Lotion, Fair to Medium Skin, 13.5 Ounce for $4.19 and it is now [unavailable]. It just started raining in California but I plan to still have a healthy glow. 😉
* The Maybelline New York Volum’ Express Falsies Flared Waterproof Mascara, Very Black 295, 0.31-fluid Ounce was a bargain when I snagged it for $2.74 and it is now [unavailable].
* I also got the Mrs. Meyers Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Basil Scent, 33 Oz. for $4.75 with the 15% subscribe & save discount. Now [unavailable]. Going to fill up all my soap dispensers after this post.
There were also some crazy good deals on makeup! Here’s what I got:
* So happy I picked up the Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Foundation Makeup, Natural Ivory for $3.05 with coupon and 15% off S&S discount and I am so happy I did because it is now listed at a whopping $6.94 (reg. $8.99) for [unavailable] for the price I paid.
* Picking up the Maybelline New York Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color, Nude Embrace was also an awesome deal since I only spent $2.67 [unavailable] which was a great bargain considering it is now $19.99
* I also grabbed the Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair for $1.73 and it is now [unavailable] for this price.
If you’re looking for some great make-up deals which are still available then check out this post I did recently on subscribe & save coupon deals under $3 shipped!
On the Skincare side I scored awesome deals on these make-up removing pads and cleansing towelettes.
* I got a pretty sweet bargain on the Simple Eye Makeup Remover Pads, 30 ct for $2.84. They’re a lot smaller than I thought they would be but as long as they do the job I am happy. The deal is now of course [unavailable].
* These Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Luminous Clean 30 ct were a steal at just $2.96 after coupon and 15% S&S. Now [unavailable]. 🙁
I also grabbed these Cuisinart 12-Piece Ceramic Coated Color Knife Set with Blade Guards, Multicolored for $17.99 when they were on sale a couple of weeks ago. They took a bit of time to come but I got no-rush shipping credit which I can apply towards digital purchases. The price for these knives is now [unavailable] but I will let you know when they’re on sale again. I own the same set of knives in a different color and they’re fantastic and cut through tomatoes like a scorching hot knife through butter. 🙂
To celebrate the release of the Deadpool Movie, a couple of weeks ago Amazon had a sale on Deadpool the game for $24.99 each! Deal price now unavailable. I wanted the PS4 copy but I waited too long in the say to order and they sold out so I got the Xbox One copy. Guess I am going to be taking over my boyfriend’s Xbox One for a while. 🙂 That’ll teach me to act faster on deals….
Last month Amazon had an amazing 50% off sale on Keds [unavailable] and I picked up these gorgeous Keds Women’s Spirit Leather Sneaker, White Leather for $22! Now [unavailable] since it was a one day only deal. I love leather shoes and they feel pretty quality. I mailed out this deal on the mailing list so you guys have no excuse for not seeing it. 🙂 Sign up for the mailing lists here >>>
I also snagged a really sweet deal on these New Balance Women’s WT610V5 Trail Shoe, Purple/Yellow which were ONLY $26.25 after a 20% off coupon [unavailable]. Since I’ve been working out a lot I seem to go through lots of running shoes so it’s quite nice to find deals on them. 🙂
Since going through weight-loss I’ve been needing new sizes of jeans. Hallelujah for Amazon’s Thursday Deal on the Day where they offered up 50% off Jeans! [unavailable] I got brand name jeans for under $20/pair! I mailed out these awesome deals on the mailing list too.
I started out at size 16 so to be size 10 almost fitting into size 8 feels really good for me. 🙂 I plan to share progress pics when I reach my goal weight.
Best of all if I end up not liking these jeans I can send them back with FREE return shipping for a full refund!
Did you miss any of these amazing deals?
Get yourself on the mailing lists! We have a bunch here. I would recommend the Hot Deals mailing list at the BEST one to be on and of course the Price mistakes mailing list.
Also, like us on Facebook and popular deals will go right into your news feed so you don’t have to keep coming back to the site.Details. This post may contain affiliate links which support this site. Read our disclosure policy.
Comments are currently closed.