My Amazon Haul — March 25th, 2017
Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
I only post deals that I think are great so of course I buy a lot of them myself! Here are some of the items I managed to pick up in some of the recent sales. Lots of great stuff that I am really happy I ordered. This should show you how much you can save just by visiting this website! 🙂
Firstly, WOW the Amazon subscribe & save deals have been kind to us this month! My Subscribe & Save order for March had over 50 items! 🙂 Except for the candy and the mascara these were all household staples that I needed.
Firstly, there were so many, and still are so many deals on mascara! I won’t list the price I paid for each individual one but I ran a report on Amazon for all the mascara purchases I made in the last month and the total I paid for these 26 mascaras was ONLY $36.38 with a list price of $228.37! HUGE savings!
If you’re looking for more deals on mascara check out the database of deals here and search for mascara. 🙂 These are going to make excellent party favors for the bridal shower I am hosting next month.
- Viva Choose-a-Sheet Paper Towels, Big Plus Roll, White – I paid $16.78 but as of today you can get it for click link to see price with subscribe & save after clipping the 20% off coupon!
- Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper, Bath Tissue – I paid $10.18 but right now you can get it for $37.94 after clipping the $2 off coupon and checking out via subscribe & save!
I love getting new razors – it’s always a great feeling to use a new one and have a close shave. Also running low on trash bags which is something you never want to run out of. 🙂
- Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Women’s Razor with 1 Razor Refill which you can get for what I paid for it for $7.19 after you clip the $3 off coupon!
- Hefty Ultra Strong Trash Bags (Lavender Sweet Vanilla, Tall Kitchen Drawstring, 13 Gallon, 90 count – I paid around $8.90 for it $14.96 or as low as $12.72 with subscribe & save!
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor for Women with 2 Moisturizing Razor Blade Refills I paid around $3 after clipping the instant coupon but it is unavailable as of posting.
- Vidal Sassoon Medium No Crimper Elastics, Neutral – I bought these for $1.15 when there was a 50% off coupon but that deal is now unavailable. 🙁 Will let you guys know if this deal comes back again.
- L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Facial Scrub -I paid around $2 but right now it is click link to see price after 20% coupon or click link to see price after coupon & 15% S&S!
- L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean, Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser for Acne Prone Skin 6 Fl. Oz – I paid around $2 for it but you should be able to still get a low price for it when you click to instantly clip the available 20% off coupon and use subscribe & save! 🙂
- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes, Hot Sand – I paid around $2 for it when the coupon was available but I am not seeing that right now.
- Maybelline New York Expert Wear Twin Brow and Eye Pencils, 101 Velvet Black – I only paid about 54¢ but I am not seeing the same deal available. However you can use the coupon here to get some cheap brow pencils under a buck!
- Nature Valley Peak Edition Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Cups, 5 count Box – click link to see price but click link to see price after 15% coupon or click link to see price after 15% S&S which is what I paid! 🙂
- Haribo Gummi Candy, Peaches, 5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) – I paid about $7.50 for the 12 pack of bags. They’re now $19.47 after subscribe & save.
These was a Swarovski sale a few days back then I send out on the mailing list – lots of very sparkly high quality crystals for as much as 60% off! Because they had so many good reviews and I know Amazon has FREE returns on jewelry, I grabbed 3 of their Swarovski Pendant MYSTERY Item, 18″ for $13.59/each (reg. $22). Two of the necklaces are the same but the quality is so amazing I am going to save one as a gift. 🙂 Completely happy with this purchase.
And did you see the HUGE Levi’s sale Amazon had for their deal of the day a couple of days ago?!? I grabbed myself a new pair of Levi’s which usually retail for $44.50 but were ONLY $21.99! The quality just can’t be beat and even if they don’t fit properly it’s a comfort to know that I can send them back to Amazon with free return shipping for a full refund. 🙂
Did you miss any of these deals?! Get yourself on the mailing lists! We have a bunch here. I would recommend the Hot Deals mailing list as the BEST one to be on and of course the Price mistakes mailing list.
Also, like us on Facebook and popular deals will go right into your news feed so you don’t have to keep coming back to the site.Details. This post may contain affiliate links which support this site. Read our disclosure policy.