Black Friday Deals Week: Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link, WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa
** Note: Deal has sold out -- below are some of the most popular ways to keep in touch so you don't miss future HOT deals like this one **
- Subscribe to our email lists - Most popular option!
- Like us on Facebook - Over 4 thousand readers strong!
- Join Our CLOSED Facebook Group!- I will approve you after you join!
“Alexa, turn off the Bedroom light”
Amazon just dropped the price on Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link – Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa for $19.99.
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders