John Boos Cutting Board, 24 Inches x 18 Inches x 1.5 Inches, Maple with Juice Groove
** Note: Deal has sold out -- below are some of the most popular ways to keep in touch so you don't miss future HOT deals like this one. **
- Subscribe to our email lists - Most popular option!
- Like us on Facebook - Over 5 thousand readers strong!
- Join Our CLOSED Facebook Group!- I will approve you after you join!
Amazon Prime members can score a bargain on the John Boos Cutting Board, 24 Inches x 18 Inches x 1.5 Inches, Maple with Juice Groove on sale for $117.95.
- John Boos Block CB1054-1M2418150 Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board with Juice Groove measures 24 inches long, 18 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- Cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This board is reversible, both sides can be used as cutting surfaces. One side is completely flat, and the reverse features an juice groove. Integrated handgrips on each end make lifting, moving and cleaning this classic, versatile board easy for all users
- The “R” series cutting boards by John Boos are hearty boards that are “just right” at 1.5 inches thick. They have earned a reputation as a customer favorite in home and commercial kitchens alike
- Antimicrobial: John Boos Northern Hard Rock Maple contain naturally occurring enzymes that kill bacteria. (Mechanical Science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois). Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional barrier, forcing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board.
- Care/Warranty: John Boos offers a 1 year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. To care for your Boos Board: hand wash and dry (NOT dishwasher safe). Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, more often in dry climates and when the board is brand new. Use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and Cream sold separately.
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
- Safe for fine cutlery: Wooden cutting boards are easier on knives than plastic boards (which can dull knives more quickly)