Highly Reviewed Pipette Hand Sanitizer No Rinse Plant-Derived, Travel Size 2oz, 12-pack
- Subscribe to our email lists - Most popular option!
- Like us on Facebook - Over 5 thousand readers strong!
- Join Our CLOSED Facebook Group!- I will approve you after you join!
Keep them in your handbag, car, garage, stroller, kitchen, backpack, desk… anywhere you might need to sanitize your hands quickly! Hop on over to Amazon where you can score a stellar price on the highly reviewed Pipette Hand Sanitizer No Rinse Plant-Derived with 100% Squalane, Travel Size 2oz, 12-pack SOLD OUT.
“I work in healthcare and this is by far the best hand sanitizer I have tried. It has zero odor and does NOT dry your hands! I normally can’t stand using average hand sanitizer because of the overpowering alcohol smell and how it dries my (47-year-old) hands. I purchased this for myself initially then went to the Pipette website to purchase the large size for our health care facility… I know they will love it too! I highly recommend this product. They got it right!”
“I’m an RN and use hand sanitizer a ton. Was recommended to try this because I get dry and cracked hands from regular sanitizer. This solved the problem. Highly recommend.”
“Great hand sanitizer- the multipack allowed us to keep a bottle everywhere we need one (car, stroller, purse, entryway, etc) instead of having to remember to bring one with me. It hasn’t dried our hands out either which is a bonus!”
- KILLS GERMS: Eliminate 99.99% of many harmful germs and bacteria to keep all hands healthy and germ free; Now EWG Verified to ensure the highest standard if safety.
- PROTECT WHILE MOISTURIZING: With 65% USP ethyl alcohol content, 100% sugarcane-derived squalane and glycerin this moisturizing hand sanitizing gel effectively protects hands, so they stay soft and sanitized without drying skin.
- EASY APPLICATION: Apply a half dollar-size for adults and about a pea-size for kids old enough to use, rub hands together, covering all areas until skin feels dry; use to sanitize hands whenever soap and water is not an option.