Highly Reviewed Hope’s Perfect Sink – 8.5 oz Sink Cleaner and Polish
I tested this deal out on my own sink – that’s it above and it shines gorgeously! 🙂 Amazon has the Hope’s Perfect Sink – 8.5 oz Sink Cleaner and Polish priced at $3.97. Get up to extra 5% off when you use the Subscribe & Save checkout method lowering the price to as low as $3.77 shipped!
Other reviewers also said:
“I used this on my old scratched, water spot filled, stained up stainless kitchen sink. It cleaned that old sink and made it shine. It also left a coating in the sink that prevents water spots. It’s very easy to use. I spread it in the sink and let it set for about 30 minutes, came back and rubbed it around a little, rinsed the sink. The spots and stains were gone. I towel dried it and it was shiny and clean. I now use it every week.”
“I love this product. I had stains in my sink that I had tried to get out without success. I bought this and the stains are gone. Corian stains so easily if you are not careful and my husband had left a coffee pod and a spoon with blueberry juice on it in the sink. Of course it wasn’t discovered in time to just rinse the sink. This product got both out. I use it weekly and my sink is perfect.”
- Cleaner & Polish – Hope’s Perfect Sink is a gentle cleaner that shines, polishes, and protects in one simple step. Get your cleaning done faster and more efficiently.
- Restorative – Give your sink that like-new shine again with this sink cleaner and polish
- Water Repellant – Perfect Sink cleaner and polish is specially formulated to create an invisible water repellent barrier, making future cleaning even easier and water bead like on a freshly waxed car.
- Removes Stains – Tough stains, water spots, and rust stains are no match for this sink cleaner and polish. Our sink cleaning product won’t scratch the surface of your sink, and will leave it with a brilliant shine
- Multi-Surface – Perfect Sink cleaner and polish is great for brushed stainless steel, cast iron (porcelain), Corian (solid surface), composite, acrylic, and vitreous china.