Deal of the Day: Jackery Portable Power Station
- Subscribe to our email lists - Most popular option!
- Like us on Facebook - Over 4 thousand readers strong!
- Join Our CLOSED Facebook Group!- I will approve you after you join!
I just bought one for myself and let me tell you, you may want to do the same after reading some of these reviews! 😀 Today ONLY the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency is ONLY $249.99 (reg. $299.99) shipped!
If you’re on the fence it has over 500 reviews with a 4.8/5 star rating!
One reviewer said:
“OK, so I’ll admit that I’m a Jackery fan. I love their stuff. I travel with a Titan or Powerbar (depending on the trip) and they’ve treated me extremely well despite the abuse I put them through.
When I saw that this had been released, I decided I needed one. Last fall I moved to New England, and over the winter had several friends lose power as a result of winter storms. I decided this would make a decent stand-in until I could decide if I need a real generator or not. I was also planning to use it for camping, tailgating, and the like.
Since I’m planning to use this in an emergency, I thought I should put it through it’s paces a bit to make sure it wasn’t going to leave me high and dry. The first thing I did when it got to my house was plug it in to charge. I’m not sure how long it took; I just left it overnight. The next day, I took it out and started playing with it. I started out easy- I set it out at a BBQ and let people use it to charge phones and whatnot. Then I started ramping things up a bit, and used it to power a boom box. Before long, folks were getting in on the act and seeing what other stuff it would power. It ran a shop light when it started to get dark and the kids still wanted to play in the yard. We hooked a power strip up to the AC port and ran the aforementioned boom box, shop light, some string lights on the patio, and then (just to see if we could) a box fan that was in the mud room. The fan was a bit much- while it did run, it wasn’t quite as fast as when plugged into the wall, so we decided that was probably the limit. Still, and impressive unit.”
“…Over the next week, my wife used it constantly to charge her phone and other small things. I never plugged it back in for a recharge in the entire week.
Here’s the kicker: this afternoon, when it was 90 degrees and humid, my wife called to say that the power was out. This woman does not like being hot. She came up with a solution- plug one of the window A/C units into the Power Station. I told her that it was probably too much current draw and likely wouldn’t work, but I was on my way. By the time I got home, the power was back on, but during the blackout, my wife tried her idea anyway, and much to my surprise, it actually worked. Apparently, this thing has the juice to power a 10,000 BTU window A/C unit.
I had originally planned this for emergency power, and boy does it deliver. I also went ahead and ordered the solar panel, but haven’t played with that one yet. I’ll write something up on it when I do.
I’ve included a few pics, but the bottom line is this: this thing is absolutely worth it. It kept me from dealing with a very hot, grumpy wife in the middle of the summer, and that’s a win.”
- Specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers, Jackery launched the world’s first Lithium Portable Power Station in 2015. Jackery Portable Power Station, Power Outdoors.
- QUIET GENERATOR & ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER: Jackery Explorer 240 is equipped with a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! Pack light for your next camp trip with Jackery portable power station.
- OUTDOOR CAMPING BATTERY: Portable power station specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone and other outdoor electronics. Explorer 240 features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports and 1* DC car port, power your outdoor adventure without worry.
- SOLAR READY RECHARGING: pairs well with Jackery Solar Saga 60W/100W (sold separately), easily get recharged with the efficient solar panel. Pure sine wave inverter portable power station, protect your sensitive devices; Jackery Portable power station with solid handle, easy to carry wherever you go.
- PACKAGE DETAILS & EXQUISITE CUSTOMER SERVICE: You will receive 1* Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station (240Wh Portable Power Station), 1*AC Adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide and we back our 24-month product warranty with 24/7 friendly customer service.
See it here: Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 110V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) for Outdoors Camping Travel Hunting Emergency >>>