Note: This is by no means a deal, I just found it interesting.
In my Amazon travels this morning I noticed that Amazon listed Fisher-Price Think & Learn Smart Cycle Toy – New for 2017 as a new product. Curious, I took a look and discovered that this toy is an exercise machine for kids retailing for $149.99.
My first thought was “wow, it’s really hard to separate kids from their screens these days, even when they want to go biking”. But what if you live in an area with lots of snow or extreme heat and you still want your kiddo to learn the fun of getting exercise and moving about? What if your kid needs a little help getting more active? Might not be a bad idea plus with gamification you can make it fun.
There are no reviews yet, but I’ve listed the features below and if anyone is interested it ships July 1st.
- 3 ways to play: driving, gaming, and racing! The more kids pedal, the more they can learn!
- Bluetooth technology enables play on a tablet or TV screen for an immersive play experience
- Download the free Smart Cycle Mission to Tech City app for exciting racing & learning games
- KID TOUGH steel construction-tough enough to take what preschoolers dish out!
- Movable, steering handlebars with input controls & a joystick add to the play experience, putting kids in control!
- Adjustable seat makes play more comfortable
- Convenient adjustable tablet holder fits tablets of various sizes
- Smart Cycle is compatible with Apple iPad, Apple TV, most Android tablets, Android TV, Amazon Fire tablets, and Amazon FireTV